- Adjustable height (Min 75cm, Max 90cm)
- Universal – fits all profiles
- Rotating wheel – 360 degrees
- Folds easily, extremely small: you can easily put it in the trunk and there is still some space left for other ground handling equipment.
- Extremely good suspension
- Easy to add extra weight (optional)
- Folded dimensions 80cm*30cm*40cm
Proven on JS1, Arcus, Duo Discus, Discus 2c, Club Libelle, DG100, DG300, DG800, ASG 29, ASG 31, ASG 32, Lak 19/17 and VENTUS 3!!!
One type which fits to all the gliders!
See the ease of use
I wanted to let you know a little bit about my season with the Wing-walker which was amazing! It started off with the french standard class nationals which I flew with my boyfriend Nicolas on a Janus C, everything went great and the Wing-walker was awesome! We didn't have any problems fitting it on the Janus and that's one of the things that I love about it: it fits great on any glider (Janus, Cirrus, Pegase, Ls8, Arcus) that I flew on this year. Amazing thank you!
Another great thing is the fact that it stays on the ground when towing the glider with my car. Even with lots of bumps, it stays really stable on the ground.
When the wings are full of water it absorbs the energy really well!
I also really love its size in the car. Being able to fold in two so easily is amazing!
Lots of people were admiring it when I was flying my different championships and flying in my home club.